Great Bali Accommodation Deals

InterContinental Bali

We received great response to our last blog regarding hotel packages at the Jayakarta Hotel and we would like to thank all those that replied inquiring about the package deals.

Although we were not able to accommodate everyone we did manage to help 90% of the inquiries and assist the other 10% with accommodation packages at alternative hotels and resorts.

Please keep sending us your inquiries, we will try our best to accommodate your request however if we are unable, due to availability, we can always research options for you.

Check out this great deal on Bali Hotel Finder

 

InterContinental Resort Bali

Rooms start at US$209.00 per room per night including Breakfast Daily for 2 people, Tax & Service Charges (Please Note: Additional costs apply during high season periods)

4 Day 3 Nights – Free & Easy Package – Starts from US$360.00 per person twin share and includes Return Airport Transfers, Welcome Drink & Chilled Towel upon arrival, Breakfast Daily for 2 people, 3 Nights Resort Classic accommodation and dinner for 2 with Bounty Cruises (Please Note: Package rates are subject to room availability, room upgrades are available however additional charges may apply)

Visit us online today for more information on accommodation, car rentals, activities, tours and Spa’s we are just too happy to be of assistance.

 

Incoming search terms:

  • Intercontinental bali
  • jayakarta hotel bali
  • bali intercontinental resort
  • bali intercontinental hotel
Be Sociable, Share!
No tags for this post.

3 Responses to Great Bali Accommodation Deals

  1. Sharon says:

    Are there cottages on the beach, not a hotel. Just for one person who wants peace, quiet, sunshine & sand to walk on, ocean to swim in – walking distance to groceries, cafes

    easy distance from Bali airport

    thank you for any suggestions you may have.

  2. Dacey says:

    Thanks for the post.You provide very useful information regarding hotels and their price list.Intercontinental resort is offering very good accommodation at reasonable price.

  3. they are cool to high-class travelers, can also compare to Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Resort – Hotel & Spa, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa, Vietnam

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

*
To prove you're a person (not a spam script), type the security word shown in the picture. Click on the picture to hear an audio file of the word.
Anti-spam image