To anticipate any crowd and traffic jam in Kuta
area on New Year
’s Eve 2012, the Police will close lane Kuta dan Legian Beach
1. Monday, December 31, 2012 at 14:00 will be held a Parking cleaning vehicles along the main road of Kuta, Kuta Beach
street, and along Jalan Melasti Kuta square
Road closures will take place from 16:00 until after the new year 2013.
2. Parking area: Central Parking Kuta, a Tourist Village area.
3. The path that will be totally closed :
· Dewi Sartika street and will be rerouted to Singosari street
· Ciung Wanara street – Simpang Bemo Corner – Simpang Temacun will be rerouted to Imam Bonjol street / By Pass Ngurah Rai street
4. Traffic flows from Seminyak to Legian will be rerouted to Sriwijaya street – Patih Jelantik street – Dewi Sri street towards to Sunset Road Kuta, Legian street will be totally closed.
5. Traffic flows from the Sunset Road Kuta to the Nakula and the Kartini streer will be transferred to Simpang Dewa Ruci as Seminyak road will be totally closed.
Hopefully this information will be helpful and have a great New Year holiday in Bali.
, Dewa Ruci
, holiday in bali
, Kuta Beach
, kuta square
, legian beach
, new year
, Ngurah Rai
, Sunset Road
, year 2013